Tuesday 24 April 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to Blonde Breeze. My name is Ally and it is my aim to bring to you, all the details you need to know about the Beauty Industry.

I hope viewing this page will soon become a part of your weekly routine. I will be posting my thoughts in a weekly review, and it will be here to tell you all you need to know to become the Glamorous lady you really are.

Not only will I be reviewing products, but I will also be notifying you of special deals, gifts with purchase and tips and tricks to make that all important morning routine that little bit quicker!

Naturally, this has to be a general overview of the industry and products, that will appeal to the wider audience, but for your indervidual needs, don't worry, I have them covered too.

Please feel free to email me and questions you may have. I will answer them as quickly as I can. But even more so, soon I will be launching a service called your Personal Beauty editor.

I will keep you updated about how to become involved, and more details on that will be available through my website www.blondebreeze.com.au.

Also, for more information about me, please read my Biography.

Enjoy, and i hope i bring to you that little extra piece of Glamour, Sparkle and Luxury to your life!


Enjoy!

No comments: